Company registration indicate the process of incorporation of a United Kingdom business. According to company law, this entity has a specific status and features. Although companies can be created by individuals carrying out paper filing at Companies House, London business accountants offer company formation packages to help complete things in a quick and easy manner.
Company Formation Services
Call us to learn more about our company formation servicesContact us
Types of company
Target has helped several companies register: Ltds, LLPs, LPs etc. What do these acronyms mean? The most common types of companies are:
- Public limited company
- Limited (Ltd)
- Limited partnership (LP)
- Community interest company
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Societas Europaea (SE)
As experienced London accountants, we have helped several companies register and start their activities.
According to the Companies Act 2006, the standard procedure is sending the Registrar of Companies the following documents:
- Articles of Association, signed by all subscribers, to define internal company’s rules;
- Form IN01, containing details of the capital, the subscribers and a Statement of Compliance;
- Memorandum of Association, with a comprehensive collection of subscribers’ names and signatures and a detailed share plan
Professional business consulting
Our London and Middlesex business advisers and financial accountants will help you decide what type of company suits your needs best and form the company in an efficient manner. We will carry out all the paper filing process and give you an excellent final product.